New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

December 6, 2009

Laduree

Everytime I go to Paris I always make time to have lunch at Laduree! in between shopping and appointments. It's one of the quintessential things to do in Paris. I kid to myself I am healthy by ordering a salad first then I indulge in one of my favourite desserts - Saint Honore Rose Framboise. And I also buy a beautiful box of macaroons to take back with me. To the hotel; there's no way they would last the trip back to Australia!!

Choux Pastry with rose petal custard, raspberry puree, chantilly cream flavoured with rose water, rose syrup fondant and fresh raspberries.

See you in January!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails