New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

April 24, 2009

Showtime

My exhibition Chinoiserie opened last night at the Washhouse Gallery. It was a great night and I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who came along to look at my latest works. Your support means alot to me especially during this current climate. So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!




PS. There's only 7 paintings left so if you're planning to buy, please visit the gallery quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    I just stumbled upon your site and fell in love with your work.
    Just to let you know.
    All the best and success.
    Uvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Just to let you know that I stumbled upon your website and I fell in love with your art work.
    All the best and success.
    Uvi

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails