There's an
article in the NY Times today about people who photograph their food. I have a confession to make - I am one of them!! I've been doing this for many years now as another way of remembering great holidays, memorable meals and fabulous get togethers with friends. After all, food is a celebration of life! I think growing up with parents who were both chefs and restauranteurs led to this wonderful 'addiction'. It's their fault.
Here are some gastroporn shots taken this year:
(Indian Thali lunch at Selfridges)

(Marie Antoinette Cake at Laduree) (Escargot in Paris)

(Stir Fried Lobster in Phuket)

(Zucchini Flower, Haloumi Pasta with Breadcrumbs in Qantas Lounge)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.