You may remember I showed you one of my new designs Tree of Life over a few months ago. Well, when I was in Melbourne I got to see some of the initial samples.
This will be released next August at the Melbourne Gift Fair
Thank you Samantha and Diane for your lovely comments. I am really happy with the packaging and overall look. Hope it sells well too :) Have a great Christmas and 2012 if I don't speak to you beforehand. Cx
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
This is beyond gorgeous!!! I am in love with this line. YOu have totally outdone yourself! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh, Chris, THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations! I hope they sell BIG TIME!
ReplyDeleteIf we don't meet up in the group this week, wishing you both a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs from your artist pal....
Diane
(With thanks for all of your kind comments to me)
Thank you Samantha and Diane for your lovely comments. I am really happy with the packaging and overall look. Hope it sells well too :) Have a great Christmas and 2012 if I don't speak to you beforehand. Cx
ReplyDelete