Chinese New Year is a huge celebration here for everyone in Asia. I forget living in a small town how BIG and colourful the decorations can be, especially in the shopping malls! I think it's the only time when I can appreciate all the red and gold glitz.
The Pavillion Shopping Mall
Kiehls and Selangor Pewter Displays
Peonies, Cherry Blossoms, Lanterns.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.