New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

September 1, 2009

Adventures in Africa

Last week I returned home from an amazing 3 week trip to Africa. We went to Tanzania, Rwanda and Ethiopia. The trip was unforgettable in more ways than one and I am now inspired to do some African paintings & designs. The colours, patterns in nature and wildlife are unique and beautiful. I thought that I would share with you some of our photos and experiences.

Our first stop was Ngorogoro Crater where we stayed in a tented camp along the rim of the crater. There was an abundant amount of wildlife including rhino, elephants, zebra, flamingoes, cheetah and lions. It truly is an extraordinary experience seeing wild animals in their natural habitat. We then flew into the northern heart of the Serengeti where we witnessed the wildebeest migration - millions of wildebeest make their journey north to Kenya from Ngorogoro in search of rain ripened grass for grazing.

Photos of Rwanda and Ethiopia to follow.........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris, looks like you had a fabulous trip! Seeing all those animals up close would have been fantastic. I had a look at your new mugs. What a lovely range! Wini.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails