New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

September 11, 2009

ArtSydney 2009

I will be exhibiting next month at the ArtSydney Show from 22 - 25 October at RHI, Moore Park. My studio looks like a bomb has it; there is paint, paper and teacups everywhere as I am madly working on new paintings for the show. I will have my own stand in 'The Studio' area - S9.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Keep the dates free as I will be giving away tickets to the show. If you haven't already joined up to my mailing list, now is the time. Am off to Kangaroo Island this weekend for a friend's 40th Birthday. And a bit of R&R!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails