Have started working on my biggest painting so far which is both scary and exciting at the same time. At least the sugar cravings should stop now as there are no cakes or chocolates to be seen in this one!
Hi Chris, I have been enjoying watching your creation process on your blog. You are a real inspiration, thanks for sharing with us. I do not like to work very large myself. That does not look very comfortable on your back.
As for the chocolates and sweets, they are good for you!
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
wonderful to see your art in progress.
ReplyDeleteKeep on keeping on!
ReplyDeleteI find there is no point in fighting the sugar cravings, and anyway it helps for those late late night painting sessions!
Cheers,
Cindy
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI have been enjoying watching your creation process on your blog. You are a real inspiration, thanks for sharing with us.
I do not like to work very large myself. That does not look very comfortable on your back.
As for the chocolates and sweets, they are good for you!
Chris, how adorable is that: you standing on your canvas! :-) I love the cakes too!
ReplyDeleteDiane