image from Gourmet Traveller
March 8, 2010
Prawn Saganaki!!
I made a resolution this year to cook a new recipe every week from either one of my cookbooks or from one of my magazine subscriptions such as Gourmet Traveller. I especially like recipes that are easy to follow, look like you've been slaving over a stove (when you haven't) and taste delicious!! Enjoy Prawn Saganaki with fresh oregano, tomato and fetta. I loved it so much I made it twice, once for a dinner party and the other for a friend's birthday as part of a spread. Here is the recipe.
1 comment:
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Chris -
ReplyDeleteI am preparing a post on "design" and wanted to feature your art under a chinoiserie section (with your blog link too). Is this okay to do?
Thanks
Terri