Can we please show some respect to not only the environment but to the Thai people too?
September 23, 2010
Clean Up Your Act!
My blog is all happy & inspiring things but I have to say something negative today. One of the things I have been absolutely appalled at is the number of foreign tourists I have seen litter the beaches here in Thailand. IT IS DISGUSTING!! I have seen people smoke whilst they're heading in for a swim then throw their butts into the sea, burying their butts into the sand and throwing away firework sticks when they've finished with them. I know it's not everyone but it has been happening more often than not.
Can we please show some respect to not only the environment but to the Thai people too?
Can we please show some respect to not only the environment but to the Thai people too?
2 comments:
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here, here! How could anyone even think of spoiling such an idyllic location with some of the friendliest people on this earth. I hope you tut at them.
ReplyDeleteJennifer XX
Hi Jennifer - it's unbelievable, don't you think?
ReplyDelete