I had my first Fish Massage in Chiang Mai last night! It's not an entirely unpleasant experience - it's very ticklish and like having 'pins and needles'. But my feet and calfs were so smooth afterwards. Not sure if I would do it again though..
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Dear Chris,
ReplyDeletetickling?! If somebody has sensitive feet... it`s horrible! hehehe... ;o)
Dorota
I don't know, the jury is still out. I'm curious, but I don't know if I could sit still. You're a brave guy!
ReplyDeleteWow,love to try it next time. Make sure you take me there ok. Lol!
ReplyDeleteThis looks interesting, but I don't think I would've lasted 5 mins. I'm very ticklish, including my feet!
ReplyDelete