New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

October 13, 2010

Rainbow in Laos

It's been a while since I can remember seeing a rainbow but there it was......over the Mekong River as we set sail to watch the sunset.



2 comments:

  1. Funny, I saw a rainbow for the first time in a while just a week or so ago. In New York!

    Sue Zipkin just told me about you, and I'm so glad she did. I love your joi de vivre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day, when the day is sunny, on the wall of kitchen a rainbow appears. The crystal glass candlestick is painting my rainbow. I like it. Your rainbow is priceless. These chairs for a few dollars should only not there stand.

    I apologise for linguistic mistakes, but perhaps you will understand my intentions.

    Hugs!
    Dorota

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails