I am going to show you some of the wonderful things you can buy here in Chiang Mai while I'm living here. We live 5mins walk away from
Night Bazaar Market so for a shopaholic like me, it's great to walk around and meet some of the artisans every so often etc. Alot of the stuff is not really my cup of tea but there are some interesting things to discover like these intricate insects made from palm leaf!
I am planning to sell some of my fabulous finds at my
online boutique very, very soon so stay tuned for details!!
 |
| A close up of the insects |
 |
| This is what I call a labour of love! |
 |
| They're very tiny and intricate |
 |
| The detail is amazing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.