Here's some pics of my new studio in Chiang Mai. We've been in our new apartment a week and it's been full steam ahead in terms of work already. I guess I do have to make up for the past 5 months of travelling!
Hello Chris. At the same time you leave Australia, this terrible flood. A new studio, bright, clean ... excellent light and color of your beautiful work. Like :o)
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Hello Chris. At the same time you leave Australia, this terrible flood. A new studio, bright, clean ... excellent light and color of your beautiful work. Like :o)
ReplyDeleteDorota
Hey Chris - love the new studio. Looks like the perfect place to create your masterpieces!
ReplyDelete