New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

November 27, 2009

Magnolia Square

Some quick snaps of all the action at Magnolia Square Markets yesterday. Show closes this Saturday.










2 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for the Magnolia Square experience. I had a really great time at your stand and met lots of great talented people there.
    Keep up with your great work.

    Vinh Van Lam
    Business Lifestyle Coach
    Quantas Compass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stand looked great Chris! And I have already used two of your cards for housewarming and birthday presents - good timing. Now it's time for me to save up for the real thing at your next show.....

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails