New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

February 24, 2010

The Art of Botanical Painting

I love to paint flowers and especially admire botanical artists whose dedication to the craft is extraordinary. I was lucky enough a few years ago to do a masterclass with world renowned Australian Artist Jenny Phillips whose works are amazing!! Another botanical artist whose work I also admire and who takes a more contemporary approach to botanical painting is Sarah Graham.


Jenny Phillips

Jenny Phillips

Jenny Phillips
Sarah Graham
Sarah Graham

Sarah Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails