Since returning home, I have been both 'hot and cold'. I painted a tropical fruit platter and a new Christmas Card design with snow; both of which were inspired from my recent trip to Europe and Thailand.
Hi Chris, Your fruit platter is one of my very favorite examples of your work that I have yet seen. The combination of the colors, the shapes, the patterns and the subject itself are a knockout as far as I'm concerned.
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
They are beautiful Chris. Sitting here in 30C I'd be happy to be in either painting.
ReplyDeleteHi Chris,
ReplyDeleteYour fruit platter is one of my very favorite examples of your work that I have yet seen. The combination of the colors, the shapes, the patterns and the subject itself are a knockout as far as I'm concerned.