(Photos courtesy of www.potatomato.com)
February 4, 2010
THE Hot Chocolate!!
After spending an afternoon at the Louvre (conveniently situated across the road) or a winter stroll down nearby Rue Saint Honore, head to Angelina Tea Shop & Cafe for their famous Hot Chocolate. Decadently thick and luscious and served with freshly whipped cream, this is one of the best I've had. The fact that you are also in century old Belle Epoque room where Coco Chanel and Proust used to visit, only adds to the charm of the place. The dessert du Jour is the Mont Blanc Gateau.


1 comment:
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI just saw the discussion that you started on LinkedIn which is how I found your beautiful blog. Your art is very beautiful as well. Both site and blog are quite interesting, nice job. The hot chocolate looks good too! Nice photos, good job. I'll be back.