September 27, 2010
Buy first, think later!
I have no idea what I was thinking but I bought some paintings today whilst walking around Chiang Mai. I stumbled across this gallery, saw these paintings and just had to have them. Not just 1 but 3, even though we have no home to hang them and we sold most of our belongings before we left!
Have you bought anything on a whim that you just had to have even though it is so inappropriate?
6 comments:
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



very beautiful, quiet, calm,
ReplyDeleteprofound sympathy
... are these images great?
Dorota
Wow..I can see why you bought them they are intensely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAre they photographs of sculptures or painted?
Thanks Dorota - that is exactly why I bought them. They all have a peaceful smile of contentment on their faces. I guess this is what we all want.
ReplyDeleteHi Sue - lovely to hear from you. They're actually paintings of buddha statues but they look like photographs. Can you guess if they're painted by a man or woman?
They are really beautiful and hung together would create quite a stunning display no one could walk past !
ReplyDeleteKeep up the fantastic photography ! I am impressed - the photo of the white orchids is stunning.
Jo from Melbourne
They look fantastic. The only regrets I have are over purchases that I DIDN'T make.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jo. I don't think I am that good a photographer but it definitely helps if you have something nice to shoot!
ReplyDeleteHi Belinda - me too which is probably why I bought without thinking first. So many times, I've thought 'I'll get it later or shop around..."