I think we must have a secret sense for discovering luxury....we were driving around the beautiful area of Kata Beach/ Kata Noi and we quite by accident stumbled upon a newish development of condos called The Heights.
I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your posts and photos !! They are so enjoyable and I feel like I am experiencing new and exciting destinations from my desk at home !
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
me too... I dream ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your posts and photos !! They are so enjoyable and I feel like I am experiencing new and exciting destinations from my desk at home !
Keep enjoying yourselves,
Jo from Hawthorn
Interesting architecture.
ReplyDeleteI am greeting from Poland.
Dorota
Always liked infinity pools. Especially when they have a wonderful view like that.
ReplyDeletePaul
www.PaulByronDowns.com