Last Sunday was one of my perfect days - shopping then catching up with friends for afternoon tea! The
Regent Hotel has one of the best
Afternoon Teas I've ever had. It's actually a buffet of everything I love and even more - Caviar, Smoked Salmon, freshly made scones and souffles to order, chocolate fountain, Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding, macaroons, ice cream.......if only every afternoon could be spent like this.
 |
| An enjoyable 4 hours.... |
 |
| The Tea Lounge |
 |
| Lots of yummy things on offer |
Unfortunately, I don't have many good photos of the food so check out this
review for more gastroporn shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.