New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

February 3, 2011

Kung Hei Fat Choy!

My first little painting done in Chiang Mai to commemorate the Year of the Golden Rabbit! We're also having a 20% sale in our online boutique to celebrate 2011. This is on for one week only - just type in the code BUNNY upon checkout. Please tell everyone and spread the New Year well wishes to your friends & family.....













2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris! Kung Hei Fat Choy! Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Creatively Successful year! I LOVE the bunny! Great to read that you're all settled in now & enjoying what life has to offer in CM! Your studio looks great. Good luck with learning Thai! Wini xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wini, Thanks - I need all the luck with learning Thai. There's like 5 tones so you can say the same word in 5 different tones and they all have different meanings. At least it's not Mandarin - I think there are 9 tones. Can you speak Chinese?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails