July 28, 2011
New Plates at Anthropologie
I wish I didn't get these emails from Anthropologie - I've just discovered that there are some new Nathalie Lete plates in store. I love her work; I already have about 10 of these plates and I want these new ones. The question is whether I get them or not given the fact that we're travelling, I am not cooking at the moment and I have absolutely no idea when I will use these. The heart says 'yes' but the head says 'no'. What do you think I should do?
4 comments:
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






hiya Chris, my daughters and I were just there the other day - I snapped a bunch of photos and treated myself to 4 coffee mugs.
ReplyDeleteL O V E L O V E L O V E
p.s. we also walked thru Papyrus. Are your cards in a lovely brown wood box? Think we saw . . .pretty
Terri
Hi Terri. Coffee Mugs sound great. Yes they were mine in Papyrus - how did they look? And do you think I should get the plates ;))
ReplyDeleteGet them Chris - they are gorgeous! I might treat myself to a set too.... I love the apple one, perfect for a tarte tatin.
ReplyDeleteListen to your heart !! They are gorgeous and I would buy one plate for the left side of the heart and one plate for the right side of the heart....
ReplyDeleteand then there is always the 4 chambers of the heart if you felt you REALLY needed to listen to them too !
Jo from Melbourne