Online Boutique - Temporarily CLOSED for renovations
New Look, New Shop. I am currently updating and organising new products for my online boutique launch new month. Please bear with me until it's all sorted - hopefully it will take no longer than 2 weeks maximum. We'll now launch 18th September!
I will also be showcasing fabulous art & unique products I've found
on my travels throughout Asia so far....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.