New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

July 23, 2011

The talented Miss 'E'

I got a really lovely surprise the other day when I was contacted by Ellen Blonder - a exceptionally talented Asian American artist & author who just happens to paint what I LOVE: Flowers, Food and everything in between! Ellen has also written and illustrated several books including Dim Sum and Every Grain of Rice. Check out her blog too - she documents all her paintings as works in progress. Beautiful work.

All images copyright Ellen Blonder


You can buy Ellen's prints at her shop.





1 comment:

  1. Lovely images! I especially like the Dim Sum one as I had some delicious Dim Sum just this week. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails