New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

July 14, 2010

4 weeks to go!

It's been quite a juggling act balancing all my work projects, preparing for our trip (sorting visas, mail, closing bank accounts etc) and packing/ selling most of our house 'stuff'. I think I've had 50 panic stress attacks already but I find that if I don't think about it too much and just focus on each task then I seem to get some things done.

This is what I keeps me going - could this be my new studio vista?
Image from Paragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails