July 6, 2010
A New Adventure!
In 5 week's time, M and I will be moving overseas to live in Thailand. A new beginning with endless possibilities. We both have personal projects we want to achieve as well as the excitement of living in a new country. Can't wait. The only thing I am dreading is packing up the house and studio before we go as well get all my projects finished before we go.
3 comments:
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I need to move again, and I'm dreading it. And I'm only going to move across town, I can't imagine what goes into a more like you will be making. I wish you easy travels and great success in your new home.
ReplyDeleteHi Chris! Foo just sent me your blog and I've loved scrolling through your pics! Hope the move goes well... your next adventure sounds fantastic!
ReplyDeletexx Emma (old cronie from Sheridags!)
Hi GL - Good luck with the move. They reckon moving along with marriage and divorce are probably 3 of the most stressful things to do. Take slow breaths and 1 box at a time.
ReplyDeleteHi Emma - nice to hear from you!! Will check out your fuzzy blog now.