New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

July 29, 2010

Designer Hotels - Art Series

In Melbourne, we have the ArtSeries Hotels which are inspired by prestigious Australian Artists. The concept was developed by William Deague, a property developer and self confessed devotee of Australian Art who had the vision of creating a series of boutique hotels each based on a particular artist.

What a great idea! I'm waiting for my phone call - I would love to create a hotel!

The Cullen Hotel named after Adam Cullen:



The Olsen Hotel named after one of my favourite artists John Olsen:







The Blackman Hotel named after Charles Blackman




(All images from the Art Series Hotels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails