New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

July 26, 2010

Designer Hotels - Part 1.

If you've guessed by now, I love staying at nice hotels whenever I travel and can afford to splurge. So it's going to be a bit of shock when we're living/ travelling more 'moderately' in Asia! It's always been one of my dreams to actually design a hotel myself, well furnish the rooms, set the ambience and serve the food I want to eat etc. This week's blog will take a peek at some of the fashion designers, artists and brands which have made the crossover into hotel design.

First up is Fashion Designer Diane Von Furstenberg for Claridges Hotel in London.









(Images from Diane Von Furstenberg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails