New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

August 30, 2010

High Tea



I know it looks like all we did was eat and drink but we had to try High Tea in Shanghai. Just as good as the original in HK and more inspiration for a new cake painting I think ;)

The Peninsula Lobby
High Tea - finger sandwiches, cakes and pastries.

1 comment:

  1. Your website is AMAZING!!! I don't know what to do first, go to your website, read your old posts, it's all so beautiful it's overwhelming. What an inspiration. I'll be back,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails