My last painting done in Sydney best sums up my current state of life at the moment. I have sold most of my belongings, have packed up house and am ready to start a brand new adventure. Who knows where we will be? I feel so light, optimistic and free!!!
Great painting Chris! All the best for your new life.
ReplyDeleteI love that painting Chris - is that a new card design?
ReplyDeleteBest of luck and I hope you will continue with the blogging wherever you will be!
I have been following your blog for awhile now. I can completely relate to your feelings of light, optimistic and free. My husband and I sold all of our belongings and moved from the USA to Hungary in 2008.
ReplyDeleteIt is an exciting time for you! It will be interesting to see what direction your art moves in. Best of luck to you!
Thanks Munaiba.
ReplyDeleteHi Nat, I will continue to blog and it should be alot more interesting!!!
Hi Diane - lovely to hear from you! Congratulations on the move! Would love to chat to you more about it later. Even though everything has been done and we're ready, I don't think it will really hit me until we're on the plane.
I have been in Budapest for almost two years and it still hasn't hit me:)
ReplyDeleteI love that painting, such a fresh way to do balloons! Wishing you the best on your new venture! Happy and safe travels!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Chris - stay in touch!
ReplyDeleteChange is good!
Fiona
Wow, how exciting! I am very happy for you, and looking forward to seeing how your inspiration impacts your art!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your well wishes!! It's going to be an exciting adventure to say the least. When we settle somewhere, I plan to have some artist/ designer retreat workshops so I'm expecting you all to visit in the future!!
ReplyDeleteThis is exquisite! I look forward to catching up on how you're doing in your new home.
ReplyDelete