August 23, 2010
Hong Kong Part 1
Our first day in Hong Kong was fabulous: a wonderful lunch at Lian Restaurant which features a waterlily pond in the middle of the communal dining table!! The chairs also had a built in shelf that you could pull out for your handbag/ backpack etc.
We then spent the afternoon at the HK Museum of Modern Art which was so inspiring, in particular the works of Wu Guangzhong.
The unexpected highlight of the day was catching up with our good friend Amanda who happened to be in HK that night. We had no idea she was here for work until the day before when I got an email from her!! It's so funny how fate brings people together (last week in Melbourne, I literally bumped into an old school friend who I hadn't seen in 20 years).
3 comments:
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I stumbled across you blog and it is beautifully layed out. You are an active person and I love your findings. Keep on sharing!
ReplyDeleteColl you met up with an old classmate, what a small world.
The food looks delicious and the 3rd piece of artwork catches my eye.
Happy Sunday for me and Monday to you?
Cheers
I meant cool* and not coll
ReplyDeleteLove the waterlily pond table - I'm wondering, can I have one? Hmmmm.
ReplyDelete