I've been following your blog for a year now. I just love your drawings and watercolors. Actually I love all your work. Right now I'm in love with our fishes!!!1
I too always follow your blog/emails ! My inbox sometimes overflows, but I always always read yours as they are a little piece of happiness, colour and delight !
I had to follow the link to your blog today and let you know that your goldfish are absolutely gorgeous !! You are an amazing illustrator ! So beautiful !
I wish they were real so I could keep one of those cuteys as a pet !
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI've been following your blog for a year now.
I just love your drawings and watercolors.
Actually I love all your work.
Right now I'm in love with our fishes!!!1
Thank you for your lovely comments. Nice to hear from you. I love painting fish though these are new ones for me. Look out for more soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI too always follow your blog/emails ! My inbox sometimes overflows, but I always always read yours as they are a little piece of happiness, colour and delight !
I had to follow the link to your blog today and let you know that your goldfish are absolutely gorgeous !! You are an amazing illustrator ! So beautiful !
I wish they were real so I could keep one of those cuteys as a pet !
Jo
Melbourne