New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

May 25, 2011

Malaysian Classics

A visit to Kuala Lumpur is never complete without eating at the famous Jalan Alor....I was there for the weekend on a 'visa run'.

One of my favourite Malaysian dishes - Oyster Omelette with Chilli Sauce

Cooking Satays

This would have to be Malaysia's signature dish I think

I love the caramelised charcoal flavour with the peanut sauce.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails