New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

July 19, 2011

Desk Snapshot

I've been working on some new dragon artwork in time for next year. 2012 is the Year of the Dragon! This is the first time I've drawn dragons this year - they're quite tricky to design as you don't want them to be too scary.

The scales and initial sketch. The dragon looks like it has fake eyelashes on LOL!

Classic Blue and White Ming Colourway

4 comments:

  1. Chris- I was born in a year of the dragon. Does this mean 2012 will be especially good for me? I hope so! I don't think your dragons are scary at all- they are great and move with marvelous curves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 is definitely going to be your year!! I wouldn't be surprised to see you on TV by the end of next year. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, the dragon is looking very good. The dots give it softer and kind edge. The colors are in an absolute balance. All signs point out it will be a good year :)
    I hope so, I will be traveling Japan and South Korea for the first time.
    I love your work, I'm long time follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, this is fabulous!!
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails