New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

June 7, 2010

The Amazing World of Paper

I thought that I would try something new with this blog in addition to showing you what I'm currently doing whether it's work, travel or play. I am going to start theming each week of posts about anything and everything I find interesting (and which I hope you do too). Not sure if this will last as I get bored easily but let's see. Please feel free to leave comments if you find it interesting or boring....

So, my first theme is PAPER. When I was going through my old school work, I found a couple of photos of some of my 'paper folding' work back in 1987! I have always been fascinated by the world of paper folds and papercuts so I thought that this would be the perfect starting point!

This was a pop up card I made for a friend in high school.

Another project where I created take away packaging for lobster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails