New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

June 1, 2010

BIRTHDAY SALE!!

Today is my birthday! To celebrate the last year in my 30's, I am having a 30% sale off everything in my online boutique. The sale will last for 3 days only. Tell your friends, family and treat yourself to something special - you deserve it!!!

Don't forget to write the word BIRTHDAY in the code box upon check out to get the discount.



7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! June 1st is my birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Debby!! Hope you are being spoilt today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Chris, I hope you have a great day!
    Munaiba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon anniversaire, happy birthday, I know your work last night. great, beautiful poetic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Chris.
    I have been following your blog for a while now and just love your paintings. Very delicate. I love your sense of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Chris.I LOVE your work and actually blogged about it many moons ago.Very inspiring stuff.Glad you enjoyed NYC.It's my playground as I live just outside the city.No end of inspiring eye candy there.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. I had a wonderful birthday dinner last night cooked by my partner and am feeling a bit sluggish today.

    Thank you for blogging about me too Jamaica. I love your digital collages.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails