New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

June 15, 2010

Remember these cards?

I was very excited to re-discover the wonderful work (and world) of artist Sandra Boynton. I remember seeing her greeting cards everywhere in shops when I was growing up. I think for about 5 years straight, I got one of her cat birthday cards and I loved them. I think her work definitely had an influence on my artistic career! Watch this fascinating video on Sandra - it's so inspiring.

Image from jeffpidgeon.com
Image from newshugs.files.wordpress.com

Image from www.sandraboynton.com


Watch CBS News Videos Online

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this video! I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails