New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

June 17, 2010

Artistic Influences 2

Here's some more 'blasts from the past'.

Ken Done - the iconic Australian Artist who really captured our 
'quintessential Australian lifestyle'
Image from Ken Done

Kaffe Fassett - his use of colour and knitwear is amazing even though
it would not be something I would wear!
Image from craftcast.com

Jean Michel Basquiat - I love his work 
(and secretly would love to be able to paint naive and childlike again)!!
Image from anthagonics.files.wordpress.com

Issey Miyake - his fashion and philosophy to his 'art' was inspiring
to me when I studied textile design.

Another Japanese designer Kenzo
Image from www.smh.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails