One of the many layers to make up my paintings.
June 9, 2010
Desk Snapshot
I feel like it's the slow boat to China - it's not always like this fortunately. The pitfalls of being an artist!! Some days you've got it, other days you just can't do anything right. If only our creativity could be switched on all the time.....I'm not complaining though but I think my client may be upset. She's been waiting for over a year for this! Hopefully, it will be worth the wait.
1 comment:
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think it's fascinating to see the process. Not many artists will let you see their work until it's finished.
ReplyDelete