New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

September 19, 2011

Beach Life

One of my absolutely favourite things to do is to snorkel, especially in warm waters and where there are over 3,500 species of marine life! We took a day trip out to Gili Air (Gili means island) which was amazing; white sands, turquoise waters and more colourful fish than you can ever imagine...

Photo from Stanley Yeo

The other thing I love to do is to wander along the beach, collecting shells and looking in rock pools for crabs, starfish and any sea life. It takes me right back to childhood - I'm sure I'll still love doing this when I'm 60.

Nothing beats walking along the beach enjoying the scenery, sunshine
and having long chats with good friends...

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails