New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

September 11, 2011

Live for NOW!

It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since the attack on the World Trade Centers and our whole world changed forever. I still remember it all so clearly and whenever I see footage of the planes hitting the buildings and then later collapsing, my mind still can't quite comprehend it all....

For M and I, we were actually in NYC a few days before the attack. It was M's first time in the Big Apple and we had planned to go and have a drink up at Top of the Towers Bar. Unfortunately, I had shorts on and it was after 4pm, so they told us that we were not allowed to go up. I said to M, let's come back tomorrow after shopping. The next day came; we were exhausted and I asked M if he still wanted to go up for a drink. He said "Let's do it next time we're in town, it's not as if it's going to go anywhere". I know, unbelievable right?

Ever since then, it's absolutely changed the way we live. We live for now. We do everything we can  even if we're a bit tired or feeling lazy as you just never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails