New Home!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds but if not, visit the link below and, update your bookmarks.

http://chrischun.com/blog.html

September 13, 2011

Changi Airport, Singapore

On our way to Bali, we had a brief stopover in Singapore and visited the Butterfly Garden Enclosure within the airport terminal. Nothing like a bit of inspiration for the flight...






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I went to a butterfly enclosure in Vienna at the royal palace and it was so peaceful and quite. Much more to my liking than aviaries where the birds are loud and may poop on you from above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are divine! And I just posted a butterfly entry myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.

If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails