When we arrived at B'Villas in Bali, there was this amazing goldfish swimming on it's lonesome at reception. I thought he was quite stunning despite his unusual headwear.....I just wish he had a friend in there with him and a bigger bowl to swim in.
Hello!
As soon as I saw him, I immediately thought of a glamorous evening wear gown.
So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. Any negative, unsolicited business promotions and irrelevant messages to this blog will be deleted immediately.
If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me by clicking on 'Contact Chris' on top right corner of blog. Thank you.